Manager, Finance and Administration
Are you interested in applying your talents in a social profit that supports youth throughout BC to achieve their potential? Do you want to work in a team environment, in an organization that is focused on ambitious growth? Are you passionate about education? If so, we would like to meet with you.
JABC’s mission is to “inspire and prepare youth to succeed in a global economy”; which we accomplish by providing entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness programs to youth throughout BC.
The Manager, Finance and Administration reports to the President & CEO, and will work alongside the Manager, Marketing and Communications, VP Development, and Senior VP Programs & Regions. This position is also responsible for supervising administrative staff.
This position is also responsible for supervising administrative staff.
The Manager, Finance & Administration is responsible for the effective management of JABC’s finance, human resources, administrative and IT operations. This position also supports the CEO in effectively managing the Board of Directors.
- University undergraduate degree in Accounting, Commerce, and/or Business Management/Administration
- Accounting designation with minimum three years of applicable experience
- Expertise in accounting standards and requirements affecting Canadian charities and not-for-profit entities
- Experience developing and managing financial controls and reporting
- Experience managing a team and implementing HR practices
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proficient in MS products and accounting software; Raiser’s Edge an asset
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, work proactively and collaboratively, and manage competing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Love of systems and data
- Fun to work with
Email your resume and covering letter by January 5, 2018 to email@example.com