June 7, 2021- Thank you to all the B.C. educators who welcomed JABC into your classrooms this past school year! Please view all our programs for next year and download our Program Menu on our Programs Page.
Please know that JABC will continue to:
- Offer a wide selection of in-class and online programs that support students in financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship.
- Deliver these interactive programs and resources at no cost.
- Oversee all program coordination and support, ensuring that you and your students have the very best JA experience.
- Provide printed and/or digital program materials so you can deliver programming on your own.
- Arrange volunteers to join virtually and facilitate lessons or guest speak. Once health and safety guidelines allow, we will happily schedule JA volunteers to join you in-class. We have had great success connecting volunteers virtually into classrooms this past school year. In fact, more than 600 classrooms welcomed a JA volunteer to “zoom in”!
In addition to our traditional programs, please consider Virtual Capstone Experiences, including JABC TechWorks, World of Choices and more. If you enroll this spring, we will save your space and forward confirmed details in early fall.
We look forward to working with you again next school year! Please contact a member of our Program Team if you have any questions.